Okay let’s be honest, marketing can either make or break your business. For us, marketing is one of the key factors that keeps us moving forward. Here are some tips on HOW, WHAT, & WHERE to market without breaking the bank!
Our marketing strategies might be a bit different than yours, we do our marketing for:
NBS Consulting – Business consulting
Legacy Frontline Homes – Buying, Fixing, Selling, and Renting properties.
Legacy Frontline Capital – Private Money Lending for investment properties
If you are working in a different industry it might be a bit different but same concept, MARKETING! 🙂
1. SOCIAL MEDIA!! – This one is obvious, every small/large business owner should be doing some marketing on their social media. Face it, 7 million businesses in the US use facebook for advertising. This seems to be the new normal, hop on board! Posting on your facebook page is FREE, but, if you don’t mind spending a little money BOOST YOUR POSTS! When you boost a post on facebook it can reach thousands more people in different areas of the world.
2. EMAIL!! – I’m sure at some point you’ve been on a business marketing email and you think “UNSUBSCRIBE”, so remember, you don’t want to bombard people with your emails but sending them out once a week or so doesn’t hurt. Some websites will send your emails out for FREE! We use Mailchimp, we go in and set up our email and it sends to all of our contacts. Mailchimp is free when you start but as you grow your business, you might end up spending some money. TRY IT OUT! Set up some campaigns!
3. CRAIGSLIST!! – Oh the wonders of marketing on craigslist! We get A LOT of interaction from our craigslist post, though, it could be different depending on the business industry you are marketing for. Hey, it is worth a shot though!
4. HANDWRITTEN MAILERS!! – Yes it is time consuming, BUT, there are tons of websites/apps you can download that will write out “handwritten” letters, brochures, postcards, ect. and send them out.
5. NETWORKING EVENTS!! – Talk to people! Meet new people! Exchange business cards! Build relationships! Promote your business! Support their business and they’ll support yours!
YOUR WEBSITE!! – Make your website look nice! Professional! You want to draw as many people as possible to your website. When you’re doing your marketing ALWAYS add a link to your website!
Those are a few of our marketing strategies. There are so many different ways you can market, below are some more ideas of where to market!
And so many more!
Remember, content is everything! Make your post engageable and interactive! Be creative! Ask questions! Don’t forget to ALWAYS put a call to action!!!
Thanks for reading! 🙂
Please reach out if you have any questions!
Legacy Frontline Team